Rustin Lee

baby growth

Raily Daniece

babies

Monday, April 20, 2009

Shower & Birthday Party

BABY SHOWER



the wonderful cake aunt wana made for us...
amanda, chell, beka, me, shauna, aunt lala, tierney and ashley (all my lovely hostees)thanks guys
My Momma and me

Opening one of many of my gifts...Charley and me (and shes only 10 weeks behind me)
We had a wonderful shower...thanks to all my hostess and everyone else who came....we are so blessed to have friends and family who love us so well...now i can't wait until little miss Raily gets here so we can dress her up and enjoy that new sweet smell of new baby...now i can rest at easy knowing she has clothes and some cute cute bows...thanks again everyone, we appreciate all you did for us...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM
Happy Birthday Momma
The Jeffcoat Crew...



He just loves his uncle bubba and aunt lala...

My moms birthday is actually today but we celebrated it sunday by going to Texas Roadhouse and man was it good...rustin enjoyed getting to visit with his uncle bubba and aunt lala....i think everyone was ready for a nap after eating all that good food afterwards....happy birthday mom hope you had a good one...

2 comments:

PrEsToNs said...

awww you did have a great shower with some goodies I wanted!! ha
looking forward to going to the circus with you guys!

The Hords said...

Looks like you had a great shower. We wanted to come but have all been fighting a cold. I have a gift for ya. I will probably send it with Melissa one day. Can't wait little Raily.