Rustin Lee

baby growth

Raily Daniece

babies

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Getting Close

I went to the dr today and i've been having contractions for 3 days 20 minutes apart...so he went ahead and checked me...i've lost a pound in 2 weeks, he gave me some medicine to help with the contractions and i'm alittle bit dialated(if thats how you spell it)...good news is that she has turned the way she is suppose to and her head is down there....he thinks this medicine will help me last until my due date in 3 weeks...3 WEEKS....wow i can't believe it will be that soon...i always wonder if i will be a good mom to 2 babies and how rustin will do...you always hear the stories of older siblings hitting the younger one or anything else....but i think rustin will do just fine...anyways i feel so tired all the time and i can't wait until 3 weeks...pretty in pink...anyways there is an update for all...i promise i will have circus update from yesturday up soon...

0 comments: