Rustin Lee

baby growth

Raily Daniece

babies

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Brother and Sisterly Love




This was such a fun shoot with the kiddos...thanks to nana for coming along to get the kids to look at me then going everywhere...don't get me wrong it was still a challenge...one time rustin would look at me then raily would look off...they are soooooo rotten...but they are so sweet together...you can tell they love each other dearly...every day when we pull up to get rustin she will start yelling "bud bud" then when she sees him, she gets all excited...then he gets in the car and shes mad at him...oh how i remeber those days with my brother...here are a few pictures that i liked the most from what i had...by the way i did NOT enhance railys eyes these are hers...makes it easier on me when they turn out this bright blue...best thing she could have gotten from momma...








0 comments: