Rustin Lee

baby growth

Raily Daniece

babies

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Husbands Favorite Pass time in Sept.


I LOVVVVEEEEE this picture of him....so serious...its so rusty

this look was....woman quit taking my picture, sit down, cause your scaring the birds away look...



GOD is awesome...i love the way the sun glistens on the grass as the sunset is going down...

so when september rolls around you know where you will find him...in the field behind the house with his gun cause if your husband is like mine he loves DOVE season...so when my mom keeps the kids i get to go along with him and hunt...he tells me each year if i kill one that i have to clean it...which i always get one but never clean it thats the yucky part of it....well this time i just went along to shot but to shot him with my camera...of course he hates this but i do it anyways...i love spending time with him...he can be sarcastic to me but thats his way of loving me...so with that i will leave you with some pictures...

0 comments: