Rustin Lee

baby growth

Raily Daniece

babies

Friday, March 12, 2010

Glorious Day

So today was such a wonderful, beatiful day....so what does any photographer do...take pictures of her kids thats what...Nana bought rustin this mailbox when he was born for pictures for me...well i finally decided to take pictures of raily in it...hahaha she DID NOT like this at all...so no smiling ones but it is a true raily picture

Here is rustin when he was 6 months old

Now here he is at 4 years old...it made me cry to see how much he has grown


This my most favorite picture so far of the both of them...


My kids are the best...Rustin is getting where pictures are not his favorite thing...and Raily she smiles until you put a camera or video camera on her...

2 comments:

The Hords said...

These are great! The mailbox is such a cute idea. I can't believe how big they are getting. Where does the time go?

The Pence Family said...

oh i have no idea...but it goes by really fast...