Rustin Lee

baby growth

Raily Daniece

babies

Monday, June 29, 2009

Daddys gotta watch it...

Since i've had rustin i've been telling rusty that i need to join the gym...well he has a habit of slapping my butt and tell me i'm fat(cause he knows it bothers me) anyways we where at my moms house getting ready to swim and she had just put on her bathing suit when rustin walked up behind her and slapped her butt and told her she was fat...hahahaha i had to call rusty cause hes always telling me rustin learnes so many things from me...well my mom tells him that shes not fat and he tells her no mami fat pop pop fat....i swear kids learn so many things....today i'm proud of raily she is actually taking a nap in her own bed....of course i have the monitor with me every where i go....at first she didn't like it but once i put her back to sleep she went back to bed with no problems...i love her room its sooooo southing with all that light pink...i could sleep in there....anyways daddys got to watch what he says now...

0 comments: