Rustin Lee

baby growth

Raily Daniece

babies

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Little Hero

I love this little man...to know that he loves me for me and will always be there...i love when out of the blue he comes up to you and ask for a hug and kiss....it just makes my day....and its funny how he knows when i'm down...he will stay by my side and doesn't want anyone else....he has a wonderful attitude about stuff...he loves everyone even if he knows you or not....i love that about him but i hope that when he gets older and realizes there are alot of satans that work through people and will bring him down...i know the feeling but we are trying to teach him that not everyone is nice and there will be people who dislike him and you can't change them....but through Christ example you can make it....you just pray for these people and hope that one day they find happiness somewhere.....but for right now i'm glad that i have this little man to love me day in and day out cause when he gets older i might not get this chance again....he makes his daddy and momma real proud of him no matter what he does so if you have a child hug them, kiss them, and enjoy them cause they grow up so fast....


1 comments:

PrEsToNs said...

loved all the pictures and catching up on all ya'll are up to HAPPY BDAY RUSTY!!!